Thursday, April 11, 2013

Caran d'Ache Crayons

Yesterday I recieved the wonderful Caran d'Ache watersolutable crayons in the mail. I've been eyeballing these crayons for a while now but they are quite expensive to buy. These crayons have the same density as regular kids crayons but with one wonderful n neat advantage: They are mixable with water! They work like aquarelles and give the same finishing effect. These crayons are so easy to use and do great on those cute lil postcard sized aquarelle papers, or cartons I should say cause I bought the heavy duty ones ;-)

The following cards are regular postcard sizes and watercoloured with Caran d'Ache Neocolour II, hand stamped with stamps by Tim Holtz, Pink Paisley, Kaisercraft, StudioG, My Minds Eye (and I am sure I missed a few brands!), the edges are inked with Distress and Memento inks.

This is what I did with them:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.