Monday, March 18, 2013

New Born Baby Cards

With all the birthday cheer of mine from last Saturday, I still managed to find time to create two Baby cards. Me niece had a baby girl last week, which is the first grandchild of me uncle. This had to be cheered greatly I thought. I made one card for Grandpa and Grandma and one for the parents.

I created these cards with left over papers from the Graphic 45 Little Darlings 8x8 paper pad. Last week I bought Graphic 45 papers from someone on facebook, she had a bunch of left over items, pads half used and a bunch of clippings. The Little Darlings was with it aswell. Much to me cheer ofcourse as it would be perfect for these cards :)

I'll show you the Grandparents one first. I used a pink gingham printed paper for the background, two left over pieces to create the borders. I've cutted the chipboard tag with a Sizzix Tag Die and glued same size paper on it to cover the chipboard. The image is also a clipping from the same set. I used a store brand beige/white gingham printed ribbon and Basic Grey button. Everything is inked with Versafine Smokey Grey ink.



Next card is the Parents one. This one has two sheets of the paper pad as a background, there was just enough to create this background. One sheet of each, YAY! I've handstitched this with DMC pink beige yarn and inked with Versafine Smokey Grey ink. The banner was made with left over strips of paper, Gorjuss beige buttons in Marianne Design baby flowers. The metal baby tag and corners are store brand and so are the flowers.




2 comments:

  1. Ik heb je blog via de webshop van harlekino gezien prachtige kaarten maak je. en ik ben gelijk volger van je blog geworden.

    Groetjes Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je kaarten zijn echt geweldig, ik ben gelijk
    volger geworden en sinds kort ook fan van graphic 45

    groetjes
    Henneke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.